Saturday, May 17, 2008

I just can't shake that feeling...

Of being angry and annoyed. I'm more annoyed that there is nothing I can actually do to help myself, that is so frustrating.

Im frustrated that no one really understands, people's reaction is to tell me it will be ok. I'm really not sure why I bother talking about it anymore. I think even Dean is sick of hearing me crap on about it all the time.

I just want the 4th of June to be here so I can book the surgery and move one and hopefully have a chance on being pregnant.

Before this at least I looked forward to the begining of new cycle, it gave me hope, but now I know that it really is not possible to get pregnant naturally I have no hope so every passing day just seems like a waste of time.

No comments: