There are a few right now. And I might dedicate the next little bit to telling you why these song "speak to me"
Firstly - Little Wonders by Rob Thomas.
It reminds me that no matter what, I won't forget my baby, ever. It was alive inside me. It was a part of me, it was a part of Mr. Woggie. I've been reading and lots and people seem to like to move on from their lost babies. And that is fine, everyone needs to deal with it in their own way. But my way is to remember for 8 days, I was the happiest I had ever been in my life. I actually said to Mr. Woggie I felt bad that we didn't share the news with the world while I was pregnant so they could see just how much this little one meant to us, how much this little one was loved and wanted by us. That is something I might do differently next time.
This song also reminds me that through all of it the number one person in my life has been Mr. Woggie. I know I've been viewed as selfish and mean for not sharing my news, but it is just that "my news" we needed to come to terms with it our self first and secondly I dealt with the loss in a way that I wanted to. It is not about anyone else, the way I am grieving, it is about me and Mr. Woggie.
Anway I'm getting off track. Little Wonders, reminds me that time will pass and I will be ok, but it is still ok for me to remember Baby Woggie. And that through it all. Mr. Woggie is my number one fan and no matter what, no matter how many times we have faltered through this infertility journey we will be ok.
So the lyrics for you. Followed by the You Tube Clip.
3 comments:
I love Rob Thomas' voice!
I know, my angel baby is a part of my everyday life too. I can't ever fully 'move on', he has shaped who I have become since my miscarriage.
You have me totally tearing up over here. Thanks for sharing.
Oh sweetie *HUG* I am so sorry you have been through this and lost your beautiful baby. Words really can't express how sorry I am :(
Just remember we are all here for you, no matter what. I also admire that you have opened up your blog again and I love your reasonings for doing so.
Sending lots of love, hugs and prayers your way *hug*
Post a Comment