Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How it has been different this time.

I thought, when I started to miscarry 'At least I know what to expect this time' How wrong I was! Nothing at all has been the same.

Last time I got minor cramping accompanied by heavy bleeding, but emotionally I was a wreck.

This time, my miscarriage kicked off with 1 day of spotting (it was 4 days last time) accompanied by vomiting on and off on Friday. The cramps this time lasted for 3 whole days. With really really heavy bleeding. And by the looks of it the bleeding will last a lot longer than last time too.

Emotionally, I'm doing ok. Although I'm scared because I was doing ok at this point last time too. And emotionally I'm not over the loss of Baby Woggie, so I don't know if I've even comprehended this loss yet. I'm feeling a lot more angry, bitter and twisted and frustrated now.

Last time, I felt positive that I could get pregnant, it was a miracle and that was my silver lining. This time I can't find a silver lining, sure I can get pregnant, but that means nothing when you can't stay pregnant.

I think my body is giving up, I've got a horrible head cold, it really is telling me to take a break from it all. So I'm going to listen. I've shut down my FF account for now so I can't obsess over which CD I am on. I want to get some romance and love happening with Mr. Woggie again, hopefully not actively TTC will help us get that back.

Thank you to everyone for all of their lovely comments in my last post, it is so nice to know that I have all of you.

5 comments:

Lib said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lib said...

Oh hon... i am kicking the universe in the knackers for your right now....

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Amanda and Tim said...

I've been following your blog for a while but because of all that was going on for you I didn't want to just barge in and introduce myself in case I intruded. But I just wanted to leave a message now to say I am sorry to hear how rough it has all been for you and that I am thinking of you.

Courtney said...

Awww.. ((HUGS)) It is awful frustrating and I know EXACTLY how you feel! I had one m/c and then another one the very next month and after the first I thought shitty luck and it shouldn't happen again right! Wrong! And I havent gotten pregnant since. ughh! I wish there were words of comfort, but I know there are none. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do know what you mean. Oh...the obsessing is endless...I try to 'take a break', but it always sucks me back in....