Saturday, October 25, 2008

Let me tell you about my week....

To cut along story short, I was pregnant, We were really happy, but then I thought I wasn't pregnant, so we were really sad, then I thought I was pregnant (my symptoms started coming back) then yesterday I started bleeding, vomiting and having really bad cramps, so now I am not pregnant anymore. I was 5w1d along, so I didn't even make it past 5w5d.

Emotionally I am just exhausted, if I was allowed to sleep for a month, I think I could do it happily, if I could become a hermit, I would.

So where to from here? A break, at least until the New Year, then we will reassess.

Thank you to the people who have supported me over the last few days and thank you to EndoBaby for writing about me on her blog :D

12 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so sorry you're having to go through all this.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish you strength to get through this.

Anonymous said...

Big hugs darling. I'm so sorry :(

I'm here for you always.

Lots of love
xoxox

SassyCupcakes said...

I'm so sorry. *hug*

LuckyOnce said...

I cried when I read your post. I'm so, so sorry. It's not fair that you have to go through this again. It's just not fair. ((hugs))

Just Me. said...

I'm soooo sorry..I don't really know what to say and I don't really know what I can do to make you feel better. Just know that I'm here reading on and that my heart's breaking for you.

(((((hugs)))))

Courtney said...

I am so sorry. I know that sorry just isn't enough.

I do know how you feel as I too have had 2 m/cs and it is devastating. I hope that a break will renew you. My thoughts and prayers are with you. (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

I am so so so so sorry. Oh my goodness. It's just NOT FAIR.
You're in my thoughts :(
(((Hugs)))

Michelle said...

I am just so very sorry! ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

...It still makes me so sad when I think about this....=(

Josée Martens said...

I am so very very sorry, Mrs. Woggie. Life is not fair. :(

Megs said...

I am so sorry about your loss. Sending you lots of hugs.