I've considered going to a psychic to tell me when I will get pregnant and now I guess it would be when I would have a successful pregnancy. I've heard of this lady called Trisha that has apparently made quite a lot of very accurate readings. I don't even know if I believe but sometimes I think it would just be nice to have something to hold onto when I'm feeling down. On the flip side if the date I was given didn't come to fruition I would probably think I was doomed!
So I decided to let all my blog readers be my psychic's. Please vote - and then comment when you think I will get pregnant again (with a sticky baby, of course!).
6 comments:
Though it's fun to do, I would recommend not doing it. I have a co-worker who can read palms and she can see people's auras, etc. and so I made her tell me when she thought I would get pregnant and she said 3 years. (This was 1 year ago.) I was heartbroken as we'd already been trying at the time for a year, so the thought of waiting another 3 was devastating.
Now, every time i have a little hope, i go back to that. the good news is that a few months back, she said that she saw something really good for me when the leaves were changing...i'm in the 2ww so stay tuned to see if maybe her first prediction was wrong!
gl to you. i hope you get your sticky baby soon.
I wish I knew when you and I would both get pregnant with sticky babies. After 2 m/cs, I wonder when I will or if I can get pregnant with a healthy baby! But I hope it is soon for both of us!
I'm thinking that your uterus is just itching for a baby to hold!! If you get your period in the next four weeks, I'm betting on a December date of conception. (But go to the psychic. That would be fun!)
OOOh, that's a tricky one. I'd say do what you feel is comfortable with you.
The psychic in me says that it'll happen soon.... Praying that it does, it'll be a sticky baby that you've been longing for.
How clairvoyant am I?
Praying for you, sweetie..
(((hugs)))
I said March.
as I know you guys won't try again till Jan...and a few months lee-way.
that means you will be due same time as me, next year =) X-mas baby! =)
I used Tricia. She predicted I would get pregnant in April (well, I got pregnant in March and found out 4 April).
its worth it I think.
Well....at this point....how about January 1st? That way you don't have to be all stressed out during the holidays! (At least, that's my goal!!!!!)
Post a Comment