Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bundle of joy

Dear Charlie,

You are almost 4 months old now. I look at you everyday and can't fathom just how lucky we are to have you. It's amazing how much you have grown in less than 4 months. You are our bundle of joy. I could watch you all day long. Today I heard you laugh for the very first time, your giggle is infections. I was lifting you up using you as a weight and you thought it was just hilarious, despite it hurting my arms I had to keep on doing it just to hear you laugh some more!

In the last week or so you have discovered you can grab things and put them in your mouth - you do this to everything. Sometimes it's your own hand!

When I was a little girl my favourite book was 'Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy' I used to make your Granny read it to me over and over again. Before you were born Granny bought you a "Hairy Maclary" of your very own. Daddy hates it, but the other day I decided it was time for you to meet him, of course Daddy had to be sensible and vacuum all of the excess fur of him first. Here are some pictures of you meeting Hairy for the very first time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think you are going to be good friends.

No comments: