From a beautiful friend!! Who knows that tulips are my new favourite flower!! Thank you. It was a wonderful surprise getting a delivery on a Sunday. I needed that. Mr Woggie, was out helping a friend move and I was watching reruns of the Olympics, feeling a bit sad and sorry for myself. There is nothing sweeter than the sound of a barking dog to let you know a stranger is coming up the front stairs with a delivery!!

**************************************************************************************
Now, onto more serious and not such happy news. We are taking a short TTC break. Not because we have to, well there is that, but also because we just want to be happy again. So I won't be around much until we start TTC again.
5 comments:
I get that. Follow your gut. Go be fancy free. Maybe it pay you back in spades. Good luck to you.
I understand hon...take your time.
What a beautiful friend...her name didn't start with a J did it?!?! =)
xoxo
thanks babe for the comments on my blog =)
and - J is a sweetheart isn't she? Give her a big hug from me when you see her next (even though I talk to her all the time on the net, lol)
Awwww... your friend sounds sweet!!!
No worries. Take your time.
((((hugs)))
Such a sweet sweet friend!!!
Take it easy chick! I'll keep checking in for some updates though!
Post a Comment