In the land of open permissions.
It was selfish of me to hide away. I promise I wont do it again. IF there is a next time. I will tell you all, loud and proud. And if undesirable people read, so be it. If people who know me IRL and read it and don't let me know then that is up to them. But they can't be upset at me if I post my news here and don't tell them IRL if I'm not ready to tell yet.
Mamasoon - It was because of you I opened up again. Thank you for sending me hugs through Endo Baby. It meant a lot. More than you can know.
Endo Baby - Thank you for telling your readers about me. I hope that my pregnancy (albeit, unsuccessful) does give hope to other Endo sufferes out there. Girls we can get pregnant.
We've decided that we are going to cancel our appointment with Dr. Julie in October, we will probably reschedule it for January next year. We need time to heal and time to enjoy each other again. The last two months we put too much pressure on each other so now it is time for us.
Thank you again for your support. Love to you all xxx
1 comment:
sorry I haven't bene online recently...multiple deaths recently and its taking it out of me. No family members, more family friends and friends of friends etc.
...Mna, I cant even offer anything positive right now, im so drained...my bosses fathers wake is in our office...RIGHT NOW...massivwe headach and tired....blahhh
Post a Comment