Our baby is just amazing. Stubborn and naughty, but perfect.
Bubs was measuring at 14w (83mm to be exact!) so I'm now due on the 26th of August 2009 instead of the 5th of September like they told me at the last scan (I knew they were wrong!!!) For about 40 minutes they tried to get the nuchal fold measurement of bub's neck but he/she wasn't playing the game, bubs was far to comfy where it was and was not moving for anyone!! Although it did do a few fancy aerobatic movements!! We saw all of the lovely hands and feet and nose. It was so cute! I had to go for a few walks to see if bubs would move but it didn't work. So we had to go and eat lunch then come back and hope for the best! Eventually after a lot of poking and prodding and fake coughing on my behalf, she got the measurement she was after!!!
So all that worry for nothing. I'm so relieved, I'm 'one of those people' lucky enough to have a viable pregnancy. I feel so blessed.
8 comments:
I'm so glad everything is fine!! You deserve this happiness :)
What good news. The ultrasounds are so much fun (once you know everything is okay!) I always loved watching D somersault around in there for the camera!
I'm so happy for you. Glad to hear everything is going well. That's so exciting.
I am so happy for you kirsten! Congratulations!!
I hope you have some pics to share with us!
Ah - and you so deserve it! Perfect and naughty...I know that combination!
agh - 14 weeks! YAY!
photos?!?! =)
Hope u're doing good...
(((hugs)))
I just found your blog. I am reaching out to my fellow bloggers to introduce my non profit, Parenthood for Me.org. Our mission is to provide financial and emotional support to those starting families through adoption or medical intervention. Please visit our website and blog and pass the link on. Thank you for your support. I look forward to reading your blog and congratulations to you!
Sincerely,
Erica Schlaefer
Post a Comment