There are many of them for me right now.
Overcoming this huge fear of miscarrying is certainly one of them.
My miscarriages both happened in week 5, the first was 5w5d, which will be this Saturday for me, so if I can get past Saturday without having a meltdown I'll be doing well! The other one was 5w1d, which I have already passed, thank you God.
I have been praying a lot recently, an awful lot. I've also been saying thank you to God more times than I thought humanly possible. But I'm just feeling so lucky so incredibly blessed and so amazed that I've been giving this opportunity again. And this time, I'm sure this baby is a sticker.
I don't have much in the way of symptoms, just lots and lots of the creamy CM which I got the first time I was pregnant and I gag randomly too! Which I love because it's a reminder of why I am gagging.
Dean and I are thrilled. I was so thrilled when I did the test I ran up the stairs without any pants on to show Dean the test!!!!
We told our families - I'm not sure you can say they were that excited - we got the congratulations but I guess they are just worried considering the past two pregnancy failures. It was slightly disappointing though, we were feeling so excited about it and wanted people to jump up and down and round and round. I know they will get excited in time, but I feel jibbed that I didn't get the reaction that a fertile would get announcing their pregnancy.
But at the end of the day the most important thing is I am Pregnant, I'm going to have a baby and Dean and I are thrilled and over the moon about it.
3 comments:
Hi sweets!!
I'm over the moon for you, jumping up & down running round & round!!! WOO HOO!!!
Sending you piles & piles of sticky vibes!!
I have been following your blog for a while and I am elated at the positive result! My thoughts and hopes are with you.
One thing I have found to be very powerful is offering up a petition to God and asking everyone living and passed to join the petition. Send up a petition to keep your baby safe through term and then mentally ask for people to support it. It has worked for me. :) I will be supporting the safety of you and your baby for sure.
You are so blessed, and I'm so happy for you! I know that feeling of being gypped out of celebrating. For me it was actually ME that wasn't ready to celebrate. I never felt really sure that the last pregnancy would stick (and for good reason, I guess.) I think the fact that you're ready to hoot and holler is a GOOD SIGN. :) That's a fighter you've got in there!
Post a Comment