Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm back....with some news

I







AM








PREGNANT!!!!!!

5w1d today, due August 31 or September 1stish...not 100% sure.

I had BhCG done at 4 weeks which was 135 and again yesterday and 5w which was 2887.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me on this roller coaster of a journey, I'm sure I've not been easy to live with, or read at times. Thank you for sticking by me and encouraging me every step of the way.

So who voted, December on my poll?


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just so so so SO thrilled for you darling Kirsten. You deserve this baby so very much and you're going to make the best mum!

Congrats again!
xox

Anonymous said...

MASSIVE CONGRATS AGAIN HUN

my fingers are crossed this is a veryvery sticky bubba

xoxoox

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats! Nope, I voted January....

'Murgdan' said...

Awww. Sending you tons of super sticky dust. :-) I wish you all the best with this pregnancy...and then some.

Just Me. said...

THAT

IS

JUST

SUCH

AWESOME

NEWS!!!!

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Congrats hun!

(((hugs)))

Cara said...

OMG!!! I *gasped* out loud - so loud in fact that my kids came running in to see what was the matter. "She's pregnant!!" I exclaimed and they just looked at me.

YEAH!!! YEAH!!! Looking forward to the next part of the ride!

LuckyOnce said...

*Raising hand* Me! Me! Me! I voted December!!! I'm sooo happy for you. Is your doctor taking any extra precautions this time? Progesterone? Baby aspirin? All my best wishes for a WONDERFUL and uneventful pregnancy. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Best wishes for a h&h pgcy. 2009 is going to be a great year for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kirsten :)! I'm really happy for you! Honestly. I actually voted January so not too far :)

Megan said...

Congratulations!

Courtney said...

Congrats!! That is awesome news!

My EDD is Aug 25th so we are close!!

Happy New Year!! 2009 is going to be awesome!!

Josée Martens said...

YAY!!! You deserve this wonderful news and the family you want! Happy New Year, indeed.